The Soulsurf Salon = Space + Magic
We, the Soulsurf Collective, are a group of ocean loving activists, health professionals, dancers, acrobats, body workers, and all-around life lovers, oscillating seasonally between Germany (spring/summer) and Portugal (autumn/winter). In the summer of 2017 we brought our traveling workshop space and teahouse, the Soulsurf Salon, to several german festivals (Garbicz, 3000Grad, Lucid). Currently the Soulsurf Salon is based in Berlin/Germany.
This is what has motivated us to create the Soulsurf Experience Portugal in the past 4 years, and also why we now are taking this experience on the road with the Soulsurf Salon.
We would like to cooperate with your team to bring our Salon space to your project/festival/event. We bring a geodesic dome tent with sound and light, to provide space that serves as a teahouse with non-alcoholic drinks and healthy treats as well as a chill out space with workshops and talks to share knowledge, experience and ideas. We create a relaxed and beautiful space for people to meet and hang out in a conscious, communal way.
All we need is a spot to assemble our dome, the quieter the better, some electricity and a place to get water and we’re good to go! We bring a crew of 4-12 people and function pretty independently. We are happy to make new friends and are looking forward to collaborate and co-create with you.
If you have any questions, requests, wishes, ideas about how we can best work together, be welcome to get in touch with us.
Details & Tech Info
- Geodesic dome tent: steel frame with pvc cover (70% white/30% transparent)
- Diameter: 9m, Height: 4.15m, Floor Area: 63 sqm
What We bring:
- Tent/geodesic dome (see images) to host:
- Workshop Space with actvity schedule
- Chillout space
- Bar for tea, healthy snacks, & non-alcoholic drinks
- Crew of teachers (acroyoga, contact impro, thai massage, speakers etc.)
What We Need:
- Level circular floor space for our dome: (12m diameter)
- Access to water to cook tea and clean dishes
- Electricty for cooker, light, sound (220V)
Good to know:
- Our preference is a somewhat quiet spot on the festival site or on the campgrounds
- It works best to have a grassy floor soft enough for anchor pegs to secure the tent-structure, in case of a hard (concrete floor) we can use weight plates to secure the dome.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you – get in touch with us!
The Soulsurf Collective.